ExaCC: PDB creation fails with DBAAS-60074

 


In this blog post, I am going to describe a strange error when I was creating the new PDB in existing CDB on ExaCC using dbaascli.

Error:

After around 20 minutes PDB creation failed with below error.


This is the error message: "[FATAL] [DBAAS-60074] Unable to run secure command as user 'oracle'."


Troubleshoot the Issue:


1. First I tried to create PDB using OCI console instead of command line but I got same error message.
2. I tried to search on MOS but could not find same issue or error message.

Analysis:


I checked the logfile shows in above output "/var/opt/oracle/log/CDBTEST/pdb/create/dbaastools_2024-07-16_02-24-56-PM_246703.log"

and I found one clue in the logs highlighted below.


"Exception occurred while reading wallet at /var/opt/oracle/dbaas_acfs/CDBTEST/db_wallet"

Seems like some issue with reading wallet files.

Cause of error:

When I check the wallet file location, I saw wallet files have 755 permission which is higher and its not secure for wallet files.



Solution:

The solution is very easy, just changed the permission on wallet files to 600




After changing the permission on wallet files, I can successfully create the new PDB inside CDB using dbaascli.







No comments:

Post a Comment

How To Disable Automatic Database Backups Using DBAASCLI on ExaCC

  In this blog post I will show you how to disable Automatic database backups on ExaCC using dbaascli.